Saturday, November 21, 2009

ARMS AT AKIMBO - FINAL RECORDINGS


At long last I have finally mixed 5 of the songs from an old band I was in called Arms at Akimbo. I posted a few songs a while ago but these are remixed and mastered with samples added. I guess you could say these are the most formal of recordings that we ever produced.
Here are links to where you can download the MP3s if you should be so inclined:

01 Open
02 Bahia de
03 JT
04 Andromeda is a Spiral Galaxy
05 Rising Sun

Also... I took the liberty of uploading them into an online playlist. If you have internet access you (or anyone) can listen to the entire "album" streaming in a browser window at the following link:

Arms at Akimbo - bandcamp

I hope you enjoy. I'd love to hear people's comments. It was a fun band to be a part of.

No comments:

MOST RECENT FRIEND BLOGS

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO READS DUSTY BLOG