Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STOP THE PRESSES....

so as it would appear, there has been a miscalculation on the previous post. the actual number is really 112. i could blame the mis-information on "bad intelligence" or perhaps on "hanging chads" or maybe something even more ridiculous but, as true americans, I think we're all wise to that bullshit by now. When it really comes down to it, i was doing a socialogical experiment. i'm flattered that many of you worried for my health at such a shocking number of McVisits. thank you. i hope that i have not betrayed your trust too much.

some stats:

112 - Total McVisits
$474.12 - Total Dollars Spent*
$4.23 - Average Cost per McVisit
3.25 - Average Days between McVisits

This also means that the gift certificate goes to Andrew Cazier. Congratulations to him on a victorious guess. He edged out Jeremy Wilkins (who has recently made a habit of being a runner-up). Sorry Christy, you're win has been snatched out from under you just as mine was a few weeks ago. It hurts, doesn't it.

*most of these dollars went towards plain double-cheeseburgers (that's right, just meat and cheese on a bun) which is a steal at just .99 cents each. another favourite** of mine which was acquired within the last year is the ranch snack wrap with crispy chicken.

**british spelling of the word favorite. definition = same as a american english version.

6 comments:

... said...

i supposed that i am pleasantly surprised....

but i still say

ew

Jeremy said...

Damn you and your torturous experiments on us.

That's the problem with edging somebody out by 1, you win big or lose bad.

Meesh said...

I have to admit I am extremely relieved to know that you have 4/5ths less chance of your arteries clogging.

The Neil said...

My question is, How do you miscalculate a number such 112 and come up with 575? Were you counting by 5s? I still hold fast to my number, Go big or go home, right.

drew said...

I know you Dusty. I know you like I know the back of my hand. I want to know you like I know the front of my hand.

Wait, what?

baughtronic said...

I may have lost the $5, but I'm turned on so its still a win as far as I'm concerned.

MOST RECENT FRIEND BLOGS

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO READS DUSTY BLOG