Saturday, July 18, 2009

SEEKING EMPLOYMENT

i will be finishing up my work on this independent film in a few weeks and that means i'll be in the market to begin working. therefore, i've updated my resume and online portfolio. please take a look and pass it along to anybody you know who might have connections in the following fields:
  • interior design
  • graphic design
  • web design
  • product design
  • higher education (specifically interior or graphic design related)
i'm looking for local work in Portland, OR as well as any work i could do remotely. my credentials and contact info can be found at: dwickham.com

thanks a bunch for any help any of you can offer.

1 comment:

The Neil said...

Hey Dust,
I passed your website on to Chase in my office and told him that if he needed some 3D help to let you know. He may have some projects coming up that he needs extra help on and you could work remotely. I'll keep you informed.

Good luck!

MOST RECENT FRIEND BLOGS

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO READS DUSTY BLOG